Senical’s MD, Steve Callaghan, and Marketing Director, Steve Nicoll, have confirmed they will be attending the Global Business Summit in London as part of the British Business Embassy in August. “It’s a great opportunity to connect with senior executives across a broad range of industries” said Callaghan. “We’ll be looking for opportunities not only to interest people in our existing technologies, but to inform them about what Senical will be achieving in the coming months and years”. Nicoll was just as excited about the prospect of attracting investment “The contacts we make during these events will help us attract the attention of companies who may be looking out for a great opportunity or for products that help solve specific problems in their countries” he said. Details of the summit can be found on the UKTI website http://www.ukti.gov.uk/home.html?guid=none
- Mayor of Maizuru, Japan and Senical hosted by Portsmouth City Council
- Portsmouth Uni team showcase final year project at Open Day 2013
- Senical attending APTN event as guest speaker
- LexisNexis use Senical as SME case study for Total Patents software
- Innovateuk13 – Senical invited as case study speaker.
Senical News Archive